If I am enrolled in a course as learner, is it possible that I can request to become an instructor for another course?

Yes, it is possible. You can send the request via the ODL web portal to the DDE Administration to become an instructor by filling up the required information in the available online form. The DDE administration reserves the right to reject the application without any communication with you.